- September 11, 2018
- Posted by: Richard Steven
- Category: Careers
Cloud Engineers & Solution Architects Wanted!
We’re looking for Cloud Engineers and Solution Architects with a real talent for uncovering, building and selling customers great AWS cloud solutions.
You’ll need to know your stuff, be great with customers and happy wearing many hats. This is a position with massive career growth potential. The opportunity is open ended based on performance.
Below are a few simple qualifiers that will tell you if this is a good fit for us both:
- Self starter
- Dedicated to the challenge
- Solid leadership ability
- Naturally understand the mobility of Cloudy life
- Able to juggle plates in-flight, you enjoy the variety
So if you’re made of the right stuff and want to help lead the growth of our business we’d love to hear from you. We operate at the forefront of technology and disruption, pay well and accelerate your career through training. All five AWS certifications are expected once you come on board, and we will help you get there.
In terms of solutions, you will be working on building, designing and selling:
- IntelligentOps (managed services automated through machine learning);
- Cloud Migrations;
- AWS Solution architecture;
- Big Data and Analytics.
- We have a great location on James street where there is no shortage of eateries and event locations. Join us for our next Cloud Round the Corner event at Sixes and Sevens in December
- Everyone gets a shiny new Macbook or Dell with an iPhone or Android (Oh the choices – pick wisely)
- An accelerated career program supported by AWS, you’ll be an expert in no time
- Various team lunches and social events. We also run the AWS meetup in Brisbane so there is always regular beer and pizza
The sky’s the limit. No tire kickers or time wasters please. Send your CV and a few lines on why you’re the right stuff to email@example.com. Each email will be personally reviewed by Steve Mew and Richard Steven our CTO & CEO respectively (no recruiters please, direct application only).